In order to provide you with an online experience with personalized features and content, you will need to allow your computer, tablet or mobile device to accept cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files, typically letters and numbers, placed on your computer or device by a web server when you access certain websites. Cookies are stored on your computer’s hard drive or other terminal equipment when you browse our sites.
What type of Cookies do we use and why are they used?
Functional Cookies: We use functional Cookies to ensure the functionality of our website. These Cookies enable the website to remember your login information and remembers other selections done by you during your visit on our website (such as, the things you put in your shopping cart or for the site’s video content to function properly).
Preference Cookies: Preference cookies enable the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your language settings or location.
Performance Cookies: We also want to develop our platform, our online stores and other services we offer to you. This is why we use performance Cookies on our websites. These Cookies collect information which we use for reporting and analytics, such as how you use our website and how often you visit the website.
Marketing Cookies: We use marketing Cookies on our website. These Cookies help us to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. Without these Cookies, the advertisements that you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. These Cookies remember that you visited our website, and we may share this information with third parties, such as advertisers so that you may see our advertisements on other sites as well. In the section 4 below, there is information on the third party recipients, with whom we share this data.
We use Google’s advertising services on our website. Due to the use of Google’s advertising services, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. For more information on Google’s services and the information collected in connection therewith, please visit Google’s information page, available at Google's website. In order to improve our customer's browsing capabilities, we share our cookies with the following Third Party Handlers:
Social Media Plugins
Please note that certain third parties, such as Facebook, may use another third party to track the activities on our websites, and offer targeted advertising based on that.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the policies of other social media platforms you use. The policies applicable to these sites are available at the following addresses:
- Facebook: For more information about Facebook’s personal data protection policy, please visit http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can also block Facebook’s social plugins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the "Facebook Blocker.
- YouTube: For more information concerning the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines.
Data collected by Cookies
Cookies used by us enable us to track the following information about the visitors of our website. This information is used e.g. for the purposes of maintaining our websites, providing our customers with an online shopping experience with personalized features and content and for the purposes of personalizing advertisements.
- IP address (masked);
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation);
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site);
- Title and URL of the page being viewed;
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL);
- Screen resolution of user's device;
- Time in local visitor's time-zone;
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked;
- Pages generation time; Main language of the browser being used;
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java etc.) operating system version, device identifier;
- Language of the visited page;
- Site Search;
- Random unique Visitor ID;
- Time of the first visit for the specific visitor;
- Time of the previous visit for the specific visitor;
- Number of visits for the specific visitor.
Please note that even if you have chosen to opt-out from the personalized marketing, you may still see advertising by different Fiskars Group brands around the internet. In this case we haven’t personalized the advertising based on your data.
How can I control Cookies?
After selecting your preferred cookies, you may always also change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of our page.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept Cookies by adjusting your browser settings and delete any Cookies already placed on your device by this website. Please note that disabling Cookies may prevent you from using some parts of our sites.
You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page. Some services and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g. profile logging-in). You can find instructions for deleting Cookies in the different browsers available on the market at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may also be able to opt out from certain third party managed advertising Cookies directly in the third party websites. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more guidance on your opt out options, please consult the following opt out and consumer choice related pages of the following initiatives developed by companies in the online advertising industry:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Your Online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
How long do Cookies remain on my computer or mobile device?
We use two types of Cookies: Persistent and Session Cookies. Session Cookies last until you stop browsing and Persistent Cookies last until their expiration or deletion. Most of the used Cookies are Persistent, and they are not removed once you close your browser or exit our website. Persistent Cookies are used when information is preferred to be stored for more than one website visit. For more specific information, please see the lists below of Cookies used on our website.
List of Cookies used on our website
This section explains in more detail the Cookies that are in use on our website.
- secure_customer_sig: This cookies is set by websites built on Shopify platform and is used in connection with customer login. Duration: 1 year
- _orig_referrer: This cookie is set by website built on Shopify platform and is used in assoication with shopping cart. Duration: session
- _landing_page:This cookie is set by website built on Shopify platform and is used to track landing pages. Duration: session
- _y: This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite. session. Duration: session
- _s: This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite. Duration: session
- _shopify_y: This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite. Duration:session
- _shopify_s: Duration: session
- _shopify_sa_t: This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating marketing and referrals. Duration: session
- _shopify_sa_p:This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating marketing and referrals. Duration:session
- _tracking_consent: duration 1 year
- _shopify_tm: duration 30 minutes
- _shopify_tw: duration 14 days
- _shopify_m: duration 1 year
- _shopify_d: duration session
- _shopify_evids: duration session